 Robotics / 13042
    Re: How2 'count' in NQC —John Barnes
   I have noticed this ongoing thread about the difficulties of debouncing and counting switch closures, and I must say that it is a very real problem anywhere electromechanical switches are interfaced to electronics which is orders of magnitude (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How2 'count' in NQC —Jerry Kalpin
   I want to thank everyone who helped with the double problem of switch de-bouncing and that loops can often count continuously while the switch is in actuation. There were good suggestions about removing delays from the code and 'counting' upon (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)