 Robotics / 12996
    Lego Pieces in the uk - racks —Ciaran Jessup
   Hi, I'm trying to get hold of a fair few rack pieces (#3743), but I don't seem to be having much look finding the pieces for sale anywhere.... does anyone know of anyone, online or otherwise where I might find these little bits in the uk ? thaks - (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)