 Robotics / 12967
  Recommendation for a robotics set.

Hi all, I am new to Lego, but from what I have seen and read in the newsgroup it seems an easy way to have some fun with robotics. I am getting a HandyBoard as a brain and I wonder which is the best set to get started, something with lots of gears, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Recommendation for a robotics set.

DDK(Droid Developer Kit), DSDK(Dark Side Developer Kit), RDS(Robotics Discovery Set) then RIS(Robotics Invention System), you can buy them in eBay or your local toy shop. DDK and DSDK use Micro-Scout, RDS uses Scout and RIS uses RCX You can refer (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Recommendation for a robotics set.

crossposted from lugnet.robotics I should have added that,as I am already getting the HandyBoard, any sets containing lots of electronics (aka. Robotics Invention System...) are not the most interesting for me. I am looking for the structural stuff (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)