 Robotics / 12963
  Windows Millennium Edition

I have a Windows Millennium Edition upgrade ready to install onto my Win98 machine. Before I do the deed, I'd just like to check that if there are any known problems the Lego Mindstorms software or NQC in the Windows ME environment. Kerry -- (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Windows Millennium Edition

(...) While not directly related to Lego Software, ME *REALLY* slows down the machine. They must have used blocks of LEAD in their code... I'd recommend against it. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Windows Millennium Edition

i have installed the ME upgrade with no adverse effects. Didn't even think about it really but i did keep the uninstall files just incase. phil vanderpoel -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)