 Robotics / 12942
Re: one motor- four diffrent axles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:05:12 GMT

P.S. has anyone designed a virtual lego builder that can be used to
design virtual invention and easily post them on the web? All it would
need to be is a picture of each peice from diffrent angles. Or a progam
that lets you rotate the pieces to how you want them, then save your
picture in jpeg format. If done right, it could look like the pictures
in the instruction manuals from lego.
See www.ldraw.org :) It even describes how to output to povray to get a
really good looking final image!
bfn - Ciaran