 Robotics / 12904
RE: NQC with C++ header file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:19:41 GMT

Curiosity piqued, I took a look around Google and found (among others).....

http://www.ezcomm.com/~cyliax/Articles/RobNav/sidebar.html

I haven't waded through the math manually yet, but this doesn't look too
awful.  Perhaps I am ignorantly naive.  It sure would be neat to have sin
and cos on demand.

Jeff

Jeffrey Hazen
North Mill Technology
jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net

In fact, this is an excellent way of doing it. The Cordic method John
alluded to is even better.