 Robotics / 12891
    Re: single motor pneumatic pump and switch —Ben Gracewood
   I think the key is that the differential has a lot less resisitance than the white slip gear. Your idea would work, but if I understand you, the slip gear would be slipping the whole time the pump is pumping, meaning the motor has to overcome the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)