 Robotics / 1287
  Out of range

[transferred to a new thread] I'm trying to create a good algorithm for detecting out of range situations with the tower, using NQCC. Have anybody already found a good way of doing this? My guess is that this is not possible, but... I have a (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Out of range

Hi, I have some code that does this but it get kind of complicated to explain but here goes.... 1. I have a separate thread in my (C++) app that is used to poll the cybermaster variables. I can set which variables to check under program control. 2. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Out of range

If anyone is interested I've posted a few pictures of my current Bot along with a few details of the mapping app on.. (URL) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)