 Robotics / 12860
  Lego Mindstorms at EXPO2000

Hi all I thought I would share these pics I took last Saturday at the Danish pavilion at EXPO2000 in Hannover :) (URL) Kjaer mailto:jkj@it.dk (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Sv: Lego Mindstorms at EXPO2000

It looks like the robots are cooking? Did they offer a taste? Great pictures! I did not know of a Lego stand at EXPO, it looks great. EXPO is open until October 31st. I considered going - now I have to. On a side note, TRU in Denmark has CyberMaster (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)