 Robotics / 12851
Re: Great new pictures : robots with Vision Command
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:34:46 GMT

Jerry,

I didn't created these superb robots, all this stuff comes from
a Lego Press Show here in Paris, France.

Yes, we are lucky to see things like these !

- Christophe -

In lugnet.robotics, Jerry Kalpin writes:
What an amazing web site!

Christophe, I need to ask a couple of questions:

1.  Are you in an educational institution (or what)?  You must have at least 6
RCX units to do all that!

2.  What did you use to take the pictures on your site?  Surely not the VC
video camera;  the quality is supurb;  more like what I would get from my
Nikon 950.

3.  Does the Tyranosaurus growl?

Jerry

In lugnet.robotics, Christophe Vanhecke writes:
go see them at : http://www.crazyrobots.com/vc/index.htm
(beware : some pictures are quite large : around 1.5 Mo)

Missile lanchers, Tyranosaure, Stegosaure, ...

- Christophe -