 Robotics / 12791
  Re: Vision Command camera questions

I've had similar thoughts though I don't have a clue as to where to being. I've done some checking with a dependancy checker and I've monkeyed with the .ini files all of course to to avail. If anyone has a direction to point me I'de be much obliged. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Vision Command camera questions

Install on Win98 aas follows: 1. Export the registry to a text file 2. Get a complete directory listing of your primary drive (I have an ls, so I would do ls -lR from c:\) 3. Install the VC SW 4. Export the registry to another text file 5. Get a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)