 Robotics / 12749
  Use the EVENT_LIGHT_CLICK on Scout

Help! I want to use NQC 2.2r1 to program the scout the monitor the flash light reflect from some obstacle. I use the VLL as the light source. Here is the source. task main() {    On(OUT_C);    SetSensorClickTime(100);    monitor(EVENT_LIGHT_CLICK) (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Use the EVENT_LIGHT_CLICK on Scout

(...) My guess would be it's no where near bright enough to register. It's looking for a SUDDEN change from dark to LIGHT and back to dark... You'd be better off using the IR to trigger that. In the Scout SDK there is a avoidance program. Maybe you (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)