 Robotics / 12706
    RCX, Servos ,and Pneumatics —Ralph Hempel
   Hi All, I've just updated my site with new information on controlling standard RC servos with the RCX. Besides the dead-simple schematic that uses Radio-Shack parts, you can even control pneumatic switches! There are a few pictures that show a (...) (24 years ago, 7-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)