 Robotics / 12671
  NQC versus Lego RCX Code Speed

Am I imagining things, or is NQC much faster than RCX Code when programmed to do similar tasks. As part of my ongoing NQC study, I replaced today a program I'd originally written with the drag-n-drop RCX Code generator, with one written in NQC. It's (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NQC versus Lego RCX Code Speed

I've also notice NQC codes are much smaller in comparision to RCX. I think the speed and size have to do with the fact that RCX are generated generic codes (very inefficient). (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)