 Robotics / 12662
  Re: A neat idea for touch sensors

Hi Juergen, (...) I realize that I am using two lights where I only need one. Its just simplest to connect both lights to one sensor. I think I came up with a scheme to use only one light, but the wiring was somewhat convaluted. (You want the light (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A neat idea for touch sensors

Hi Rob, (...) Yes. But by looking carefully at the connectors it's not too hard to figure out how to do it. (...) I think it is just that in most cases parallel connections are needed, and you got to decide between the two possibilities if you want (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)