 Robotics / 12658
  java source

Hi! I'm looking for Java sources to communicate with RCX from my PC. Could you help me? Gawel (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: java source

The following are Java classes that use the Communications API to talk to the RCX: (URL) you're interested in programming the RCX in Java, try the alpha release of leJOS: (URL) might also check out the cross-platform edition of TinyVM, which is the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)