 Robotics / 12645
    Book thought... —Peter Vogel
   So, I've been coaching this FLL team for a while now, and also watching my 9 year old daughter's use of Mindstorms and Technic and a book idea has been forming in my head. I'm wondering if anyone else is already working on such a book, in which case (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu)

        Re: Book thought... —Ben Erwin
   I have just finished this EXACT book, so I'm sorry, but its a little too late to collaborate. :) And although the audience is broader than the other books, i certainly have not left adults out, as there are plenty of advanced concepts in the book as (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu)

        Re: Book thought... —Peter Vogel
   Being lazy, I was hoping that would be the case :-) When will it be out? Who's publishing? Thanks! -Peter "Ben Erwin" <ben@alum.mit.edu> wrote in message news:G1xADI.33s@lugnet.com... (...) late (...) books, (...) concepts (...) RCX (...) in (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu)

        Re: Book thought... —Ben Erwin
   I'd like to go on and on about it, but I haven't heard the official word yet as to what I should/could say and not say. The publisher is Addison Wesley Longman, and I'm really not positive when it will be out (don't know how long it takes for (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.edu)