 Robotics / 12636
Re: Anyone getting PowerPacks?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 00:58:25 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 4:04 PM
Subject: Re: Anyone getting PowerPacks?

Okay, so I've been browsing around the PowerPack site, and I want to buy
them, but...

How do I order them? I can't find a "buy" button!

--Tobias

Tobias Möller wrote:

http://www.lego.com/powerpacks/

I'm thinking of getting the 5220 and 5219, to spice up the designs of my • robots.

I've never used the kind of pieces that come in silver in 5220, are they
good or bad?

--Tobias

The only way I know of so far is to call lego shop at home and order from
the U.S. If you live in anywhere else, for example Canada(like me) its going
to cost you alot. I ordered the pnuematics pack and a pnuematic cylinder,
and the total price came out to be $60.24 Canadian.