 Robotics / 12635
    Re: New Kernel Documentation —The WebMeister
   I've posted the kernel documentation in an Acrobat file to (URL) . For a text-only file, this one is rather large, about 275K--it seems all the fonts have been included as bitmaps rather than outlines. I've re-cropped this to standard US letter size (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Kernel Documentation —Luis Villa
   Oh, sorry that this wasn't posted to this list- I already posted a .pdf version to the legOS site, at (URL) If anyone here is interested in following legOS, I'd recommend following the lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos list- that's where this news was (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics)