 Robotics / 12620
12619  |  12621
Subject:
Which set should I buy? FAQ update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 23:15:19 GMT

So I haven't had much to say on the list for the last
few months; that's alright, though.

Anyway, the "Which Set Should I Buy" Lego Mindstorms
FAQ has been updated to include coverage of the DSDK
(but not Vision Command), as well as numerous bits and
pieces that have become stale since I last posted it.
It's at

http://www.geocities.com/connorbd/mindstorms/setfaq.html

If you have someone thinking of learning to play with
robots, IMHO (but of course I'm biased :-) ) this is
your best one-stop overview for what's available to
the beginning Lego hacker.

If you have any more information (or think I'm
slighting the beginner by leaving out Vision Command),
just let me know.

/Brian

=====