 Robotics / 12611
Re: Color images? (was: Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 22:28:17 GMT

...and you are going to share this great sensor, aren't you? :)

But of course!

If you take a look at www.borg.com/~pinkmice you'll get an idea of the
lengths to which I go to build stuff! (apologies in advance for the size of
the pictures - I know more about electronics than setting up web pages!)

The color sensor isn't there yet, 'cos its not glued inside a brick yet!

JB