 Robotics / 12609
  Re: Color images? (was: Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?)

...and you are going to share this great sensor, aren't you? :) Dave (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color images? (was: Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?)

I have been experimenting, on and off, with a "better light sensor" for the RCX. No offense meant to Lego or any of the more purist Legoists, but I indulge myself in designing various other sensors for RCX use. In the course of that indulgence, I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Color images? (was: Re: digital camera entirely made of mindstorms?)

I have some tri-colored LEDs I bought last year. They were really expensive (I think $15 each), but they are very cool. They have three leads, and they can make any combination of reds greens and blues. I can't remember where I got them, but there (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)