 Robotics / 12605
RE: New to Lego bots - Where to get Technic parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:32:56 GMT

I'd strongly recommend the Code Pilot set.
(http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8479) 1,263 pieces, including TWO clutch gears,
lots of other gears, a motor, two touch sensors, and cables. Normal retail
is about $150 US, but Shop@Home had it last Christmas as a special for $100.

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)