 Robotics / 12600
RE: NQC Debug Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:54:26 GMT

Doesn't MoveTime = 20 need a ; at the end?

  MoveTime = 20;

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilcox, Doug [mailto:Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 10:39 AM
To: Lego-Robotics (E-mail)
Subject: NQC Debug Question

I hate to bring this to the group, but I'm puzzled. I *finally* got over
procrastinating about biting the NQC bullet ... but the following program
gives me "parse errors" on lines 8 (repeat 10) and 19 (the penultimate "]".

Help! Where have I gone wrong.

#define TurnTime 25

int MoveTime;

task main()
{
  MoveTime = 20
  repeat (10)
  {
    repeat (4)
    {
      OnFwd(OUT_A+OUT_C);
      Wait(MoveTime);
      OnRev(OUT_C);
      Wait(TurnTime);
      Off(OUT_A+OUT_C);
      MoveTime += 5;
    }
  }
}

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)