 Robotics / 12585
    Re: Roving Web Cam —Ask Bjoern Hansen
   On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Amnon Silverstein wrote: [...] (...) and then you are going to mount a small notebook on the robot or what? - ask (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Roving Web Cam —Amnon Silverstein
   I've constructed several Lego robots that carry a laptop around for telelegorobotics. My setup Sony VIAO Picturebook WebCam32 Lego Mindstorms RCX WebBrick (my telerobotic control program) A web page with some JavaScript (details with WebBrick (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)