 Robotics / 1258
Re: 2 RCX communication on the same model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:40:18 GMT

why not use the IR RCX communication.. if you want to pass a count.. they can
send a receive an 8-bit value

-- Ricardo

From: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com (Linc Smith)
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: 2 RCX communication on the same model
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 19:52:01 GMT

If you set a motor_out to free wheel, and attached the output end to another
RCX input for a touch sensor, could you simulate a touch event by turning of
free wheel for a moment?  If so is there any way that different messages
could be sent like:

verbal code:  (the only one I know)  :-)

If touch sensor triggered   /initiation of communication
  do for x seconds
     count presses of touch sensor
  end loop
  if count 1 then .... else if count 2 then... else....

I want to communicate between two RCXs (one mobility, and two sensory)

LINC