 Robotics / 1249
    Re: SPIRIT SetSensorMode "slope" parameter —Laurentino Martins
   I'm sure that the best persons to decode the use of that function are the guys that disassembled the firmware... Laurentino Martins (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: SPIRIT SetSensorMode "slope" parameter —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) This is buried in the ROM, not the firmware. In particular, it is buried in 14c0, byte read_sensor (short code, sensorstruct *sensor). I didn't bother to decode this function in detail since most of its functionality can be inferred from the (...) (26 years ago, 9-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)