 Robotics / 12484
  Differential gears

I know this has probably been asked before but what Technic sets can I get the differential gear out of? (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Differential gears

The Shop at Home catalog lists a gear set which includes it. It also includes a universal which is also hard to find in sets. I just bought some of these gear packs recently. JB (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)