 Robotics / 12459
    RE: Solenoid Pneumatic Valve —Jeffrey Hazen
   I used the low pressure version (3VDC only available as low pressure). I got the first one sampled, normally $29.00 US for one at a time. Jeffrey Hazen North Mill Technology jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net -----Original Message----- From: Eric Brok (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)