 Robotics / 12441
  Solenoid Pneumatic Valve

Hi Everyone: Chris Mango has put a couple of pictures on his web site if anyone is interested in seeing the teeny valve assembly. Thanks Chris. (URL) additional information for those who are curious....It's from a Parker Hannifin division called (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Solenoid Pneumatic Valve

(...) (URL) Now all I need is the reduction valve. regards. John (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Solenoid Pneumatic Valve

Xcuse me if I coe in late, but did Chris mention if he used low or high pressure version and what they had cost him? Eric Jeffrey Hazen <jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net> schreef in berichtnieuws 01C020B1.C60747C0@northmill1... (...) Parker (...) it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Solenoid Pneumatic Valve

Hi: (...) All I did was host the pictures. It was Jeffrey Hazen who did all the leg work. I did a bit of searching on the net and found that the company who makes these has a web page. (URL) the info a person could want. IF and when I get some I (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)