 Robotics / 12430
12429  |  12431
Subject:
Lego Lingo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 20:09:55 GMT

Hi,

I saw a message a few days ago asking about Director. I would be most
interested to know if you could use Lego with Director as well. I am
currently playing around with the Handy Board for the sole reason that I
don't think I can use Lingo with Lego. I know that both the Brick and the
Handyboard came out of MIT. There should be a way. Perhaps a piece of code
that acts as interpreter between Lingo and NQC? Hmmmmm...

Jim