 Robotics / 12428
12427  |  12429
Subject:
Styling Pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 18:40:46 GMT

I got a couple of the power packs.  One color theme of the styling pack is
silver.  The big panels are silver and so are the flexible rods and most of
the flexible tubes.  The flexible rods are no good for drive shafts, they
twist too easily. The rods could be ideal as parts of bumpers where they
could provide gentle spring action and fill in coverage in the bumper
detection range.  I have used the flexible tubes fitted with connectors
on the end for this, and they worked well.

Look carefully at the pneumatics pack.  It has lots of goodies in
it, including one of the discontinued small pistons.  True yet-another-
handpump is not too exciting, but there is more in it than that.

The lady at Shop @ Home confirmed that Lego World Shop did not open on
time and has some problems that might take a while to clear up.