 Robotics / 12410
  Buying the sets

Hello I live in the UK and want to buy the Mindstorms set. I thought I had ordered it but ended up with the Scout which I am now having to return. I want the proper one (the name of which I have forgotton) but cannot find it anywhere. Can anyone (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Buying the sets

Christopher J Alexander (02:20 PM 09.13.2000) wrote: >I live in the UK and want to buy the Mindstorms set. I thought I had ordered >it but ended up with the Scout which I am now having to return. I want the >proper one (the name of which I have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)