 Robotics / 12397
  Re: good sets?

(...) I recently bought a sort of towing truck with pneumatics (8462 I think) which is available here in Germany in every toy store, don´t know about the US, it´s not listed in the online catalogue but then again you can find hardly anything there. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: good sets?

I had one problem with the Tow Truck I bought for parts, I could not scrap it! It is too nifty. It is on the shelf in a safe place waiting for a chance to build it as it was meant to be. This is the first Lego I have bought for parts that looks so (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)