 Robotics / 12360
  Re: I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!)

The air hoses shipped with the set are long--and can be cut to whatever (and/or quantity) size the user desires. The catalog/image doesn't specify how long they are, though--but the pneumatics I've seen in sets are shipped the same way, and you cut (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!)

I did wonder if this was the case Thanks Jarec (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)