 Robotics / 12359
  RE: I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!)

Is it my eyes or does the picture of the robot arm built with the Lego pneumatics set use more air pipes than the set actually includes. The three shown on the components list seems a bit lacking. Jarec (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!)

The air hoses shipped with the set are long--and can be cut to whatever (and/or quantity) size the user desires. The catalog/image doesn't specify how long they are, though--but the pneumatics I've seen in sets are shipped the same way, and you cut (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: I am an Idiot (was Pneumatics Are Back!)

I did wonder if this was the case Thanks Jarec (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)