 Robotics / 12354
Re: Pneumatics Are Back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:52:00 GMT

Are those PURPLE pieces in the 5222???  You mean I won't have to use
MegaBlocks or spray paint??? (quickly putting on flameproof suit)

Way to go LEGO... now how 'bout something bigger than the 1x2 plates :)

Dave

In lugnet.robotics, "Wilcox, Doug" <Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com> writes:
I've finished updating the images of the 2-page spread of Technic accessory
packs.

http://www.wordsmithdigital.com/mindstorms/newsets.htm

Doug Wilcox
Senior Web Developer
iMcKesson Provider Solutions Group-Needham
160 Gould Street, Suite 130
Needham, MA 02494-2308
Phone: 781.453.2900 x 237
Fax: 781.455.7990
e-mail: Doug.Wilcox@iMcKesson.com
http://www.imckesson.com

"You see, I had this space suit. How it happened was like this ..."
(Opening lines from Robert A. Heinlein's Have Space Suit-Will Travel)