 Robotics / 12347
12346  |  12348
Subject:
Mind Control source code available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 19:21:11 GMT

Remember Mind Control from the good old days, way before the turn of the
century?

(If you don't: it's a Visual Basic program which interprets (most) RCX code
and sends it to the RCX; along with some real-time control functions).

Since NQC and other initiatives thrived, I never bothered developing Mind
Control any further. But still, occasionally and to my pleasant surprise,
people request for the source code. And since I probably will never get to
cleaning up the code for other's eyes, I finally get to release it. For
educational purposes, let's say :-)

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/robo/
Select Mind Control from menu

Eric Brok
Still much into LEGO, less into his LEGO website (unfortunately)