 Robotics / 12312
    RCX IR-Tower and Vision Command —Eelco Kooiker
   Hello, Today I was some trying with the Vision Command. I knew camera's are able to see IR-light. When I point the camera at the IR-Tower I see some realy strange. The IR-LEDS aren't behind the "plastic lens" . Where is that lens for? With kind (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)