 Robotics / 12285
  Re: IR to FM

<snapped an excellent technical description> (...) kinds (...) I wasn't exactly thinking of the RCX doing the smart job of the FM communication. I imagined more of the RCX just outputting IR signals to an apparatus that translates them to FM. These (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IR to FM

Hi, Here is a link on ebay for the exact item I was talking about: (URL) Original Message ----- From: "Simon Bogaert" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> To: <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 6:12 PM Subject: Re: IR to FM (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics)