 Robotics / 12273
12272  |  12274
Subject:
Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:27:08 GMT

I put up a snapshot of the parts page from the Vision Command set. Not
great photos but you can make out what things are:

www.aloha.net/~mburger/vision.html

Also Shop at Home is selling K8237 Slammers Kit for $12.95 and
throwing in the Bike Burner kit free.  These have a number of nice beams
and other parts in them, quite a nice set of those "D" shapped beams
in two sizes.  Things not found in the RIS set.  I think it was a good
grab for some extra parts, especially beams of various types.