 Robotics / 12261
12260  |  12262
Subject:
Potential software language problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 07:58:28 GMT

Hello!

The extreme creatures and robo sports boxes are not yet available in
Germany so I wanted to order at least one of them through Amazon. The
problem is that I´m afraid there might be  language clash with the already
installed software which is in German. I assume the software that comes is
just an add-on that is installed as a module to the already existing
software. Does anyone have experience with that? It´s not *sooo* important
as i use NQC anyway but I´d at least have a look at the nifty Quicktime
movies that I´m paying for... ;)

Andreas