 Robotics / 12222
  Battlebots on Comedy Central

Did anyone catch the pregame show last night? Battlebots will be premiering next Wednesday night at 10:30 PM EST (after South Park) and will run at that time weekly. Cool stuff... raw violence in robotics. I know I've seen some folks do LEGO RCX (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Switch multiplexer available

Techno-stuff announces availability of a 3.5 switch multiplexer for the RCX. This is no new technology, just the well-known three resistor design. Offered for sale for people who don't want to build their own. In stock, and available for shipment (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)