 Robotics / 1218
RE: Where to buy in London
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 13:24:25 GMT

I don't know whether the out od town places sell them cheaper, but I got
mine at Hamley's for GBP 160.  That's Lego's RRP.

-----Original Message-----
From: lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com [SMTP:lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 12:57 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: Where to buy in London

Simen Svale Skogsrud wrote in message
<000101be229f$48ad1640$1901a8c0@firewall.mop.no>...
I will have someone buy the RIS for me in London. Can anyone tell me a • good
place to buy it where it is probably not sold out?

Any Toys R Us or PC World will have plenty of stock. These tend to be 'out
of town'. If you want locations, just ask.

Hamleys and Harrods in the centre of London will have them, but at a £40
premium.

John Lewis in Oxford St. may also have them, and I have seen them in
branches of EB, the computer games shop which has branches everywhere.

Huw