 Robotics / 12173
  Communication between the RCX and the Cybermaster

I am thinking of making a teleoperated autonomous robot which I can give orders through the radio tower of the Cybermaster. These orders will be like "find a thing and pick it up", "drop down whatever you are carrying", "tell me the color of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Communication between the RCX and the Cybermaster

(...) I would recommend the CM talking to one RCX that then can use standard IR to talk to the other(s). I've been thinking of this for awhile now. I don't yet own a CM so I'm just guessing that it has similar 'codes' (1 - 255) like the RCX. I would (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)