 Robotics / 12167
  RE: Lego Breaks

This thread has gotten more interesting than I expected! I've started a "Robot Diaries" section of www.wordsmithdigital...indstorms/ to track day-to-day (mostly) development of my at-work robot project. My CTO, Kevin Ilsen, is helping out by (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lego Breaks

(...) Hmm - how about sitting the camera on a stand over your work area and having your computer take a photo (say) every second while you "do" Lego? (We need a verb for Lego you know)...So there would eventually be an online movie showing (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Lego verb (was: Lego Breaks)

(...) I suggest we just stick to the simple form to "Lego"(I/You/We/They Lego; He Legoes). After all, Lego is the first person single (the "I-form"; describing grammar in a foreign language isn't simple, you know ...) of the Latin verb "legere", (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)