 Robotics / 12136
12135  |  12137
Subject:
Does anyone have Vision Command?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 23:53:09 GMT

Well, I think of getting it as my first Mindstorms set because of it's cool
camera. I hope I can get the following questions answered.

Does the cam require to be connected to the USB cable while using it?
(I would figure that it needs to because when I saw the requirement box, I saw
no batteries needed. I guess it would be computer powered.)

If the cam does not need the USB to be connected, how much memory does it have
for storing videos and pictures?

Any other features that LEGO does not state about the camera?

Is it really 32 frames per second for the video recording rate?
(I really don't think so)

I hope somebody can help me by adding some nice information about it.