 Robotics / 12135
  Re: Reciprocating Motion Device

OOOOPPPPPSS!!!! Please disregard the earlier message. It was a personal response to a message on the "Library of Tricks" thread. Lesson learned. ALWAYS check that you didn't accidentally copy the wrong email address to the To: field of an email!!! (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reciprocating Motion Device

(...) message (...) Thanks though to share your design with us. Just one question - what part is number32062? I don't seem to have it in my part libraries. Simon (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reciprocating Motion Device

(...) In MLCAD, which I used to Ldraw it, part 32062 is listed as 'Technic Axle 2 Notched'. The only parts downloads I've made were a complete.exe, downloaded around February, and the latest 2000 standalone update. What's really intriguing about (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)