 Robotics / 12134
  It's official- Lego-HOWTO.html :)

So, everything got done today. It's up here: (URL) to everyone who helped out. I remain open to feedback- I don't want to do version 1.1 to soon :) but I'm certainly game to starting on that whenever necessary. Luis ---...--- "Summertime... and the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)