 Robotics / 12038
  Re: Autonomous Robot

How exactly do the retroreflectors work? I was under the impression that you couldn't selectively reflect light unless you had a parabolic dish - and then it would all focus on one point. Do your reflectors have a convex mirror, or some other (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

(...) you (...) then (...) or (...) No, there are no convex mirror, just triangular prisms, like small pyramids. Their angles are designed to reflect the light back to the direction it came from (thru' two reflections). I can provide an example in (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)